Amaizing villa in Ciudad Quesada
This wonderful Mediterranean villa is ideal for people who have chosen Spain as their permanent home!
Everything in this house is created for the comfort of its owners:
- Large garden area of 1000 square meters with swimming pool, jacuzzi and barbecue area with a contemporary outdoor kitchen and bathroom.
- Buderus Heating system,
- Mitsubishi Air conditioning units ,
- Central alarm,
- Armored glass and anti force blinds,
- Garage - 24 sq.m.
- Basement 24 sq.m.
- All furniture and appliances are included.
The villa is located in Ciudad Quesada, a large urbanisation in the Southern Costa Blanca, located just 5 km from the beautiful beaches of Guardamar and La Mata.
Ciudad Quesada is an international urbanization in which there are over 40 different nationalities living.
The town has all amenities close by, hotel services, banks, supermarkets, cafes, bars and restaurants and beauty salons, 4*SPA-hotel, water park, the best golf courses and much more.
In the restaurants of Ciudad Quesada you can chose from all different kinds of International Cuisine: Italian, Irish, German, British, Mexican, Czech, Belgian, Chinese, Indian and of course Spanish cuisine. Ciudad Quesada is located close to attractions of striking beauty, historical heritage and the best beaches of the Costa Blanca.
The Costa Blanca is characterized by an exceptional climate, enjoying over 300 days of sunshine every year. It has also been classified as one of the best places to live in the world, due to the climate, fresh Mediterranean diet and the close proximity to the natural salt lakes.
Salt absorbs excess moisture from the air, keeping the humidity at an ideal level of 55-65%. As a result - a mild winter with average temperatures of around 20 - 25 degrees, and a lovely summer temperature of around 30 - 35 degrees.
The ideal climate is the main reason why the region is selected for recreation and residence of representatives of all European states. Besides that:
- Year-round fresh fruits and vegetables and an abundance of fresh seafood,
- Low prices in comparison with other European countries for consumer goods,
- Low property prices,
- Rich history and culture,
- The opportunity to play sports in the open air all year round,
- A huge variety of beaches to suit all tastes and demands!
The location is approximate.
|Views||See and lakes|
|The orientation of the Windows||South|
|Distance to the Beach||5|
|Distance to the airport, km||45|