Luxurious villa in Ciudad Quesada
Villa of high standing consisting of:
- Ground floor: entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- 1st floor: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 terraces
- Roof terrace.
- Underbuilt: 1 living room, kitchen, washing/storage room, garage, wine cellar, 1 bedroom, 1 office (polyvalent room), 2 bathrooms, space for interior garden
- Plot: garden + swimming pool 4x9,5 m
- Flooring of the property of natural wood QUICK STEP (USA),glossy oak with an edge.
- DOMOTICA system (smart-tech) with touchscreen o lighting o curtains o Aircon o Heating o etc. Extendable according to the clients needs: alarm, welcome effect.
- Sliding door in kitchen : glass security layers 5+5 marble-effect finish (Onix)
- Banister on staircase: Metacrilato bars + ergonomic metal handrails
- Design curtains with satin effect, natural colors (in al bedrooms on the ground and 1st floor).
- Automated curtains conected to the domotic system in the living room and dining room.
- Fitted furniture: • Headboard in master bedroom (ground floor) with incorporated lighting (fitted and directed to the wall and ceiling)
- Sideboard Wellcome Home
- Furniture and decoration according to decoration study.
The villa is located in Ciudad Quesada, a large urbanisation in the Southern Costa Blanca, located just 5 km from the beautiful beaches of Guardamar and La Mata.
Ciudad Quesada is an international urbanization in which there are over 40 different nationalities living.
The town has all amenities close by, hotel services, banks, supermarkets, cafes, bars and restaurants and beauty salons, 4*SPA-hotel, water park, the best golf courses and much more.
In the restaurants of Ciudad Quesada you can chose from all different kinds of International Cuisine: Italian, Irish, German, British, Mexican, Czech, Belgian, Chinese, Indian and of course Spanish cuisine. Ciudad Quesada is located close to attractions of striking beauty, historical heritage and the best beaches of the Costa Blanca.
The Costa Blanca is characterized by an exceptional climate, enjoying over 300 days of sunshine every year. It has also been classified as one of the best places to live in the world, due to the climate, fresh Mediterranean diet and the close proximity to the natural salt lakes.
Salt absorbs excess moisture from the air, keeping the humidity at an ideal level of 55-65%. As a result - a mild winter with average temperatures of around 20 - 25 degrees, and a lovely summer temperature of around 30 - 35 degrees.
The ideal climate is the main reason why the region is selected for recreation and residence of representatives of all European states. Besides that:
- Year-round fresh fruits and vegetables and an abundance of fresh seafood,
- Low prices in comparison with other European countries for consumer goods,
- Low property prices,
- Rich history and culture,
- The opportunity to play sports in the open air all year round,
- A huge variety of beaches to suit all tastes and demands!
The location is approximate.
|View from the window||Garden, pools and lakes|
|The orientation of the Windows||South|
|Distance to the Beach||5|
|Distance to the airport, km||45|