Built-in wardrobes: 2
Energy Rating: In process
Year of construction: 2019
Balcony: 17 m2
Distance to beach: 20 Km.
Distance to airport: 60 Km.
Distance to amenities: 5 Km.
Distance to Golf: 5 Mins.
Communal Swimming Pool
- Entrance door: armoured.
- Wardrobes: with lacquered white matt and upper shelves. Drawers, bars and shelves.
- WC with built-in tank and a flush button. Sinks on counter. Basin Taps: Wall-mounted taps for basins.
- Shower taps: Wall-mounted taps for showers composed of: bath and shower single-lever mixer tap + showerhead + adjustable base with water intake.
- Showers with a ground-level tray. Safety-glass fixed screens in bathrooms. Mirrors.
- Telecommunications installation.
- Integrated Services Digital Network (Channelling) to install cable TV.
- Installation of a video intercom with a colour screen. Alarm installation with volumetric sensors and an interior siren.
- Heating and air-conditioning pre-installation.
- Kitchen: household appliances. Built-in sink. Single-lever tap with aerator. Equipped with an extractor hood.
- Mailbox and house signalling.
- Motorized sliding access gate for vehicles.
- Non-slip outdoors paving.
- Landscaping: sellection of mediterranean vegetation in the community areas and garden lightning system.
La Manga del Mar Menor is a unique resort town located on a narrow sandy strip of natural origin, separating the Mediterranean Sea and the Small Sea (Mar Menor). “Paradise between two seas” is the official slogan of La Manga and it justifies itself!
Administratively, La Manga is located in the municipalities of Cartagena in the south, San Javier in the center and San Pedro del Pinatar in the north.
La Manga is located on the north coast of the Costa Calida and is a popular holiday destination for tourists. The narrow land strip separating the warm lagoon and the colder sea has a unique microclimate.
This info given here is subject to errors and do not form part of any contract. The offer can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Prices do not include purchase costs.
- Pounds: 94.140 GBP
- Russian ruble: 9.061.461 RUB
- Swiss franc: 110.995 CHF
- Chinese yuan: 817.108 CNY
- Dollar: 115.149 USD
- Swedish krona: 1.155.557 SEK
- The Norwegian crown: 1.222.693 NOK